Saturday, March 5, 2016

16/100

Uncertainty does not suit me. I have a really hard time with not having at least a basic outline of a plan. I'm ok with the plan changing, but I always prefer if there is one. Spontaneity is cool and all, but a little forethought always makes things go more smoothly.

I am my best in a state of calm, decisive action. Once a decision is made, my mind does not rest until the contingencies and nuances are covered. Sometimes this results in me lying awake making a list or timeline into my head well into to early morning hours. There is no "sleep now, worry about it tomorrow."

If I'm being honest, I like the process.
It's exhilarating to create change. Change is necessarily for growth. Part of my goal for the year was to enjoy life without chaos, but that doesn't mean there's room for stagnation. Healthy, steady, forward motion is change without chaos. A happy medium.

One foot in front of the other. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment