Wednesday, April 13, 2016

46/100

There are not enough hours in the day or days in the week to do all the things I want to do. This has always been a struggle for me. I want to do all the things and hang out with all the friends and have all the fun. And also, make all the money. I keep a planner because the only way to make all that happen is to carefully structure my days and weeks in a tetris-like arrangement of meals, workouts, car repairs, book club, gardening, family obligations and activities around and in between work. Only 7 days! Family obligations have been plentiful lately, eating up my Saturdays. Saturdays are prime stuff-doing days. Family is great, but man. Can't we schedule something on, oh I don't know, a Monday night? After my circuit class, please. I can pencil it in between 7 and 9. Also, car repairs and furniture deliveries that should have taken one day have extended themselves into several day ordeals. I've about had it with that. 

I don't really have a point to make with all this. It's just where my head is at. Busy bee, buzzing around. 

Buzz buzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment